1. All prices quoted are excluding VAT, fruit trees and bushes are zero rated for VAT. Sundry items and carriage do include VAT at the current rate. A VAT invoice is issued with each order.
2. Customers are requested to forward payment in advance of orders being despatched.
3. Existing trade customers terms: payment 30 days from the date of invoice.
4. Higher value orders require a non-returnable deposit with remaining balance to be paid prior to delivery, No goods will be released until all funds have been fully cleared.
5. Any complaints should be notified in writing no later than 7 days from receipt of an order.
6. Liability is limited to the replacement of the order or refund of the price paid.
7. Goods remain the property of PIP AND STONE LTD until paid for in full.
8. Carriage is charged at £16.50 plus VAT or 10% plus VAT of the order value, whichever is greater. This applies to U.K. mainland only. There are surcharges for Scotland, North Wales, London and UK Islands. You should select the correct delivery rate according to your address on the Delivery Options of the shopping cart. We reserve the right to add the surcharge to a customer's order if the wrong delivery option has been made by the customer when ordering through the website.
8. For bare-root plants sent out in the winter we will guarantee the plants up until the first of July of the next growing season. This is providing we are notified before the first of July and that we are satisfied the goods have been treated and planted properly. We may wish to view the goods.Refund is limited in this case to replacement of the goods in the following bare-root season.
9. We reserve the right to amend prices without notice.
10. For orders of less than 25 trees constituting a retail mail order ,customers have the right to cancel up to 7 days after placing an order without incurring goods or return goods received at their own cost for whatever reason within 3 days of their receipt, in accordance with the distance selling regulations. Returned goods must be their original condition.
11. Placing an order constitutes acceptance of these terms.